APK owns and operates a wide range of machinery, equipment and transport vehicles. Our fleet is utilised by our Customers across a range of sectors including Utilities, Earthworks, Groundworks, Highways and Building as well as being utilised in-house across our operating divisions.
Using only the leading brands – such as Volvo, JCB, Bomag, Powerscreen, Scania and Rammer – our plant hire is offered on an operated and non-operated basis and is supported by our fully experienced and CPCS (Construction Plant Certification Scheme) trained operatives.
From our Head Office in Penrith, we cover areas right throughout the North of England and Scotland including Cumbria, Lancashire, Northumberland, Tyneside, Durham and Dumfries & Galloway and the Borders.
Plant Hire Range
We have a full range of excavators ranging from 2.5 to 40 tonnes as well as crushing, screeners, dumpers, rollers and attachments from leading brands. The exact specification of our plant hire fleet includes;
- Excavators (Zero Tail Swing and LGP (Low Ground Pressure)
- Dumpers (Swivel, Cabbed, Tracked and Articulated)
- Backhoe Loaders
- Tracked Screeners and Crushers (Jaw, Cone and Impactors)
- Compaction Equipment and Rollers (include Remotely Operated Trench Compactors)
- Loading Shovels
- Tractors, Tankers and Trailers
- Fuel Bowsers
- Dust Suppression
- Attachments including Hydraulic Hammers (to suit 2.5 ton to 40t), Rotating Grabs and Pulverisers
- 8 Wheel Tippers
- Hook Loaders